1. I got my Eagle scout award! I got my final signature a whole week before my birthday, which is the new record in the Lewis family. My court of honor was last week. Here's a nifty picture:
2. I'm now a Melchizedek priesthood holder! But I think I'll go to Priest quorum for a bit longer. We're all pretty tight.
3. I'm an adult!
4. I bought some razors and shaving cream the other day! Like an adult!
5. I helped my friend Conner (who's grandpa is this guy) design and build this thing! He's in Utah now building a new one and is eventually going to start a company. It runs in their family, I guess.
6. Mom, Ali, and I are flying out to Utah on the 20th of August!
7. I applied to the Industrial Design program at BYU! If that doesn't work out, I'll most likely try for mechanical engineering.
8. I bought an iPad on Amazon a while back! It's a 16gb first generation one, so it was pretty cheap.
9. I found a small LCD TV that our neighbors were throwing away! I hooked up the old GameCube and I've been playing Animal Crossing and Splinter Cell and such.
10. I'll be at High Adventure this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday! I'll be getting a mohawk tomorrow in preparation.
11. I was part of a seven stake youth dance festival for Youth Conference!
12. I get to have an ultrasound of my heart tomorrow! I had my physical for High Adventure today and they did an EKG because the doctor thought my heartbeat sounded funny. The results showed some irregularity in my heartbeat. We then went to the cardiologist where they did another EKG. This one showed that I was perfectly fine. The doctor said they probably put the sticky-electro tabs on incorrectly during my physical. So just to follow up, the cardiologist people are going to do an echo-cardiogram tomorrow. So I'm pretty stoked to see my own heartbeat on a screen.
13. I have weighed the same for the past 2 years or so. Pretty crazy.
Well, that's that! Maybe I'll write again soon. Maybe.