Friday, August 13, 2010

my new ride


Well, last week I found a really good deal on Craigslist for a Go-Ped Sport. It's pretty awesome. I bought a new air filter (the red UFO thing) and a new spindle (it's inside the engine). So far it works great! I'm pretty sure the neighbors hate me because it's not very quiet, but they can deal with it. It runs on gas and goes about 20 mph. I'm looking forward to many new adventures around Ashburn! I would probably ride it to school, but it takes approx. 2 to 30 pulls before it runs smoothly. So... probably not.

6 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

Haha. This is awesome. Too bad it doesn't have a smooth enough start to impress all the ladies. Maybe you should work on that.

Lisa Lou said...

you could make a side car for it and go on dates and make your date sit (or stand) on the side. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh man. That would be such a funny picture.

Chris said...

If it starts to make Trish nervous because you are trying dangerous tricks with it (like maybe jumping through fiery hoops) you should just assure her that the motor can easily run the wheat grinder in times of crisis. Brigham Young would want you to have one.

Chris said...

Oh, that last comment was Anna, not Chris. Chris is not suddenly calling his own mother Trish.

Bryan Lewis said...

I think I'm turning into an old person. My first thought was "Oh, I sure hope he wears a helmet!" Oh man...

Still, that thing looks pretty cool. I want to ride it during Christmas break.

Bryan Lewis said...

Also, I hope you write more frequently now!